Friday, February 13, 2009

Engagements and Weddings and Babies, Oh My!

So much love in the air...
My friend's Rayya and Aaron have gotten engaged. These two are currently holed up in Maui but Rayya has asked me to help her with the wedding...I will keep you posted on the details. Congrats!

This handsome couple is Joanna & Brock. The Save The Dates arrived today and Brock ensures me they are awesome. This wedding is moving right along...

And I happy to reveal that my friends Melanie and Reza are the ones expecting. Melanie is going to be such a great mom, I am delighted for her. I am meeting with Melanie tonight for an eyebrow shaping (more on that later) and some light consulting on the nursery.

1 comment:

MellyMel said...

Dinner was great and I'm so excited you are for designing our soon be nursery/guestroom!