Friday, February 6, 2009

My Friend is Expecting!


I found out a couple of days ago that one of my friend's is expecting her first baby! I am so excited for her. She has also asked me to help with her nursery. I have never designed a nursery before and this will be a really fun task. The word is still mum on her pregnancy so I'll keep you posted when she officially announces the good news and our thoughts on the nursery. Until then, I leave you with a picture of Monifa, the miraculous baby hippo.

2 comments:

♥ Chloe said...

I want a baby hippo. A human baby? No. A baby hippo? Yes.

I'm pretty sure it'd get along great with my two chihuahuas and the penguin I've always wanted to live in my bathtub, right?

Lucinda said...

I want a baby hippo too! This hippo pictured above is some rare pygmy hippo, so she will always be cute and have Shrek ears.