Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Perfect Chair + Side Table

Domino followed up the mirror console table pairing with a chair and suitable side table. Styling by Cindy Di Prima and photography by Kristen Strecker.


I like this first pair and how the angular lines of the chair are mimicked yet softened in the teak side table. I also like the size of the club chair and its height from the ground, aluminum legs not so much.


I love the twig table, it brings outside elements in and blends nicely with the wood grain texture of the rug. I could use it in almost every room in my house. Wing chair by Williams Sonoma.


Another example of that natural element is seen in this petrified wood side table from ABC Carpet & Home. Low slung chair by Paola Lenti.


An Eames table in an African style? Nice regency chair and nicely priced at $649 from Room and Board.



Ooo..do I spy a cork side table? JaDIE! I could find so many things to do with this, and at $298 from DWR it is wallet friendly.




I like this pairing even though I feel like the zinc cube is a bit wide for the armchair. I have a similar chair in my dining room.


All this pair needs is a corner in the SLS and a couple of Wallpaper Magazines sitting on top and you've got instant hipster decor! And guess what? The chair is from Calico Corners, HA!


I feel like this pairing is nice but I think that the chair is far too wide for this space. I do like the table though and the chair would be amazing by a sparkling pool.

This is a great pairing indeed! Then again, this lacquered taboret would look cute with anything.

No comments: