Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My First Award!




It's an honor just to be nominated....But seriously, I was awarded by the lovely Arlynn from Fleur-De-licious and now I must pass this on to ten others. Thanks Arlynn! I pass the Unique & Chic award on to some of the most fabulous blogs I enjoy everyday....


1. Coco + Kelley - Cassandra posts a variety of things from entertaining to fashion to interiors and her pictures are fab.


2. Black *Eiffel - Great ideas for packaging and stationary. She also always has beautiful posts and photos.


3. Decorno - Elaine's sense of humor is just as great as her sense of style and we both share a love of Mayer Rus.


4. Cupcakes and Cashmere - Emily where do you find the time? She puts together great outfits and documents everything so nicely. Plus she lives close to me so I can check out all of her local recommendations, thanks for the Marty D's!.


5. Green Wedding Shoes - Anyone with a wedding bug needs to follow Jen's blog. She has beautiful pictures and gives you great ideas. Plus, she'll be featuring my recent wedding sometime this week, thanks Jen!


6. The (Chloe) Conspiracy - Chloe puts a lot of thought into her posts about fashion, food and chihuahuas.


7. The Lil Bee - Melissa has recently moved from the city to the suburbs and besides her fantastic posts from interiors to shoes she has great wit in her writing and I think I could get seriously drunk with this woman.


8. Relish Small Pleasures - Annie owns a shop in my neighborhood and it is full of fabulous things and so is her blog.


9. La Dolce Vita - Paloma's Jet Set posts give me a vacation within my mind, I absolutely love them all.


10. Scented Glossy Magazines - SGM is my bestie and blog den mother. I check her site every Wednesday until I have gotten my Bravo fix.


Check out these amazing sites everyone, I get something new from them everyday!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you Lucinda, I am honored.

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

Thank you so much! You made my day. :)

Annie Empiric said...

Thanks Girl! This is a pleasant surprise and my first award too!

I adore the colors on your blog, really beautiful.

xoxo

♥ Chloe said...

Thank you, lovely. I adore your site the most. My incessant rambling about chihuahuas and food and fashion (one of these days I'll combine all three and blog about shoving Petunia into a doggie dress and forcing her to eat um hot dogs or um something) will never compare to your fun posts!

Also, is it weird for a dog to eat a hot dog? When I was growing up we had birds (ugh) and they'd eat chicken and man, it'd freak me the fuck out.

Thanks! :D

Annie Empiric said...

Hi. Member a million years ago when you were sweet enough to call me out as a blog you liked? Well I didn't. While my computer is in the shop I haven't been devoting much time to my blog (or others) but today I am going to (finally) pass the gift along so thanks again!

The Lil Bee said...

OK, first of all, I can't believe I'm just now responding to this!! I'm so sorry. It took me a minute to figure out how to get to the link you sent, because your "xo" was attached to the end of the link, and it kept coming up as "blog not found"...but then, voila!, figured it out:)

You are so sweet to bestow upon me this award! And I would love to share a margarita or seven with you...if only we weren't on separate coasts;) Thank you, thank you, thank you! xx

P.S. I absolutely love your banner.
P.S.S. Anyone who quotes Clueless is a friend of mine.