Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dining Out for Life with Project Angel Food


The Abbey (B,L), Angeli Caffe (L,D), Barney's Beanery (B,L) Bergamot Cafe (B), Blue on Blue (D), Bond Street (D), Buddha's Belly (L,D) Cafe La Boheme (D), Cliff's Edge (D) Cafe Stella (D) Chaya Brasserie (D), Damon's Steakhouse (D) D'cache (D) Edendale Grill (D), El Chavo (D), The Farm (3) Gonpachi (D), Il Cielo (D), Jar (D), LA Kitchen 24 (L,D), La Cachette (L,D) The Little Door (B, L, D), The Little Next Door Market, Lucifer's Pizza (D) Melograno (D), Michael's (L,D) Minx Restaurant & Lounge (D), Mr. Chow (D), Nirvana Lounge (D) Nook Bistro (L), O!Burger (D), Pace (L,D) Porta Via (B,L,D), Prizzi's Piazza (L,D) Prosecco (D), Spark Woodfire Grill (D), Susina Bakery & Cafe (B, L, D), Tiara Cafe (L,D), Taste (B,L,D), Taste (B,L,D) Vermont (D) Whist at Viceroy (B,L,D) Meal Donation Key:B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner

For more information about this easy way to help Project Angel Food, go to their website HERE.

3 comments:

maison21 said...

did my part at jar tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucinda said...

Jar ROCKS! Have you ever had the meatloaf? I don't think I have ever eaten meatloaf anywhere ever, but I could have it as my last dieing meal.

Avian | nestparty.com said...

I just found your blog! I hope you keep blogging on it... it hasn't been updated in a while. I just started my own little blog. I invite ya on over ... www.nestparty.com

oh and seriously... LOL... "you're a virgin who can't drive!" LMAO! Love that movie!!!