Tim is currently the chief creative officer for Liz Claiborne (that explains the heightened fabulousity of their recent advertising campaigns) in addition to playing host for Project Runway.
So, Tim cannot travel without:
1. A dark John Bartlett suit and
2. A neutral tie.
3. Lab Series skin care. He says he treats hotel rooms like his own personal spa. ME TOO!?! Who knew Tim and I had so much in common.
4. A Tumi roll-aboard, which he always checks due to not wanting to carry travel sized products.
5. A Jack Spade messenger bag.
6. Tide to Go pen. This doesn't surprise me one bit.
7. Pears soap.
8. A Gateway laptop.
9. A shirt with French cuffs and
10. Cuff links.