Monday, April 27, 2009

Hot Mess Mondays

Today's Hot Mess is courtesy of VH1, a repeat offender of all things that are hot and a mess. Daisy of Love premiered last night which will be the exact same show as Brett Michael's Rock of Love only with a broke down version of Janice from The Muppets as a host.

I know everyone has said in the past that Janice was a broke down version of Donatella Versace or Suzanne Sommers but I beg to differ. And seriously, I would just like to go ahead and apologize to Janice for the insulting blows which I have dealt her today. Janice, I ask your forgiveness.

There were three glam rockers from Sweden (triplets) who were dead ringers for C.C. Deville back in the day, who Daisy also dated. These three were Hot Ass Messes all on their own. They ate everything in sight and just wanted to party, but since Daisy is SERIOUSLY looking for love and not just a good time, she sent them packing.

I had the displeasure once of running into Daisy in a restroom not too long ago and I really only have this to say; when you reach a certain age in life or even if your face reaches a certain age before you actually do, maybe being a drunken, screaming, coke whore in public is not such a good look.

7 comments:

...love Maegan said...

BAAAHAHAHAH ....so bad!

I missed it last night ...I totally wanted to see it too ...knowing it would be a hot mess. Somehow I think it may be more fun watching a bunch of skanks try to get one guy than the other way around. What is going on with her face, seriously?

It is cold today ..I want to get back in bed!

Lucinda said...

You could not be more correct, I will not be able to watch this show as much as I think the guys (seriously, WHERE do they find these poeple???) would make for good tv, she is just too irritating and will keep me from tuning in.

SGM said...

Thank you for this post. I tuned in for about 3 seconds--TERRIBLE, and I have a very high threshold for crap tv. I predict VH1 is going to cut this season short.

I didn't know that muppet's name was JANICE. Love it.

The TownhouseLady said...

I have a particular dislike for the name of the show "Daisy of Love" does that even make sense??

I'm not sure if it's her face or the way she contorts it as she speaks. I tried to do an impression of it last night for my hub and he said, "DO NOT make that face ever again o.k.?"

Love that Rikki named the C.C. Trio: '84, '85 & '86 because those were the only years it was o.k. to look like that.

I love good trashy TV but the jury's still out on this one.

maison21 said...

you could not be more wrong- drunken, screaming coke whore is a timeless classic look. i should know- it's ALWAYS worked for me.

;-)

Lucinda said...

You're right M21. I need to apologize to all the drunken screaming coke whores out there, I realize I have offended you all by associating you with Daisy. Please accept my humblest apology.

Paloma {La Dolce Vita} said...

I swore I wouldn't watch this, but I did. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks Daisy looks like a muppet!