Thursday, April 23, 2009

Now that's a Necklace

Last night US Weekly hosted their annual "Hot Hollywood Party" to which I was not invited (RUDE!) but that's just fine because I was busy anyway. But what I really want to talk about here is the necklace worn by the lovely Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon. I'm not usually into big necklaces and prefer a daintier look around my neck but I would make an exception for this one. She wore a simple white dress and looked gorgeous. Does anybody know where it came from? JaDIE!

I have always like Etro and this necklace for $575 isn't a far cry from the one above, via Elle Decor.

And today beachbungalow 8 reminded me how much I loved that alligator necklace worn by Jessica Lange in HBO's Grey Gardens on Sunday. I thought it was so fun! I tried to find out more about it's origin and only came up with the fact that a lot of the costumes and accessories were in fact vintage and purchased online in auctions such as Ebay.

2 comments:

The TownhouseLady said...

That really is a gorgeous necklace. Total statement piece.

So you can't get the gators, what about one of Kelly's owls?

I kid!!

Lucinda said...

I actually have a friend that loves owls!?!