Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You Know You're a Stylist If...

Remember this? I thought it was cute. Domino ran this mini-vignette in their scouting section. According to the Domino Gods, if you have and use at least two of the following accent pieces you are in fact a true stylist:

Top to Bottom: Birch Logs used to brighten an unlit fireplace, $19.95 Birchgifts.com; Taschen's Albertus Seba's Cabinet of Natural Curiousities, $200 Taschen.com and here I think they mean any Taschen jumbo will do; Hermes boxes for a shot of color and the hint that you are aware of old money, Hermes.com; Faux Coral, $24.99 The Shell Man.

So, do you fall into this category? I think most people have at least a few Taschen books. What about the others? I don't have a fireplace so count me out on the logs and I don' have a beachy home so again count me out on the coral. Guilty on the Hermes boxes but they are buried in my closet, does that count?

2 comments:

maison21 said...

well, i've THOUGHT about the birch logs, and just got rid of my last piece of coral, so i'm thinking i qualify at least in spirit...

Jill said...

I have the book...I'm such a cliche. No coral, but lots of sea shells as soap dishes.