Monday, May 11, 2009

Hot Mess Mondays

Seal. Where do I start? You and your baby factory wife have gone and thrown yourselves a White Trash themed wedding/renewal of your vows. I have a problem with this. First of all, I think people who constantly need to renew their vows are just attention whores and need to get over themselves. Nobody wants to see the same people get married every year, we have SoapNet for that. Second, you look a hot frickin mess in that mullet wig. You are like the love child of Cornelius from Planet of the Apes and Billy Ray Cyrus circa Achy Breaky Heart. Not cute.

If I were friends with you I would hate you. Now return Bruce Jenner's Olympian jacket.

4 comments:

The TownhouseLady said...

THANK YOU!! Your assessment is DEAD ON. You made me tinkle a little.

Arlynn said...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... HAAaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... I can NOT get over this. The Hubs has hated Seal for a long time now, and I've never understood it. Until today.

Uck!

I live in the De-Licious Deep South & I don't see scenes like this {often}. There was the recent Waffle House wedding though...

...love Maegan said...

omg ...it's kinda funny though. lol

Jill said...

Ick! We renew our vows every 5 years...but it's just the two of us. Every year with an audience would take away the romance to me.