Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hot Mess Mondays

Alright so I have been trying to get in gear for this post for sometime but after yesterday with my new besties Suzanne Marques and Chad Rogers visiting the blog, I was a bit giddy and just wanted to ride it out. Monday was a holiday and today is Wednesday, sue me. Before we completely usher out Bravo's NY Housewives, I felt it only right to dedicate a Hot Mess Monday to Kelly Bensimon. Kelly is more or less completely bananas. She is a very private person staring in a reality show. She has imaginary boyfriends and horse sculptures in her house. She doesn't like Bethenny but thinks childhood arthritis is cute. Vilerating is running in the street. She doesn't live in an insular society but thinks we are the same. The owls tell her what to say on camera so it's really none of our business.

Guess what Kelly? You may have two feet on me but I think I wore it better.

5 comments:

The Townhouselady said...

"The owls tell her what to say on camera so it's really none of our business."

LOL!!

Hell yeah, you rocked it a gazillion times better. But seriously you could rock a potato sack with that bod.

Jill said...

Wowza!

Lucinda said...

Thanks dolls!

SGM said...

Nice rack AND brains? Not fair.

I can't believe all of that Chad business below. Too funny.

suzannemarques said...

lucinda. is that the same bathing suit i was rockin? from armani exchange??? are you on twitter by the way, sweets?