Friday, May 15, 2009

My Summer Must Haves...This Week

It is starting to look like Summer around here and I for one am more than ready. I am not really a one piece kind of girl, but this Tigerlily Coco $195 swimsuit is really cute. I could see myself lounging by a tranquil pool in this.

And I love the gradient hues of bronze and purple in this cover up. I guess I would have to find another bikini to match this better than the Coco above. Victoria's Secret $68, not bad.

I'm glad the gladiator sandal is still around this season. This beaded version by Antik Batik $205 will be a nice change from my usual silver Sam Edelmans.


And I always like to smell of coconuts or florals in warm weather. Philosophy makes a great body scrub that is the most fresh smelling product I have ever come across.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Have you noticed that Victoria's Secret is a lot less cheap juicy slut lately? I actually bought a couple of things the other day.

Lucinda said...

YES! I was never a big customer of theirs, only hit up the sales for bras now and again. But I did buy a swimsuit last summer and I love that wrap.

Chloe said...

I think I read somewhere that VS is trying to "re-image" their brand a bit, to go for more sophisticated (and less...well, cheap juicy slut, LOL). I can't remember where I read that, though- it was back around the beginning of this year.

That coverup is darling!