Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some Invites I Made

I adore my friend Melanie and I was super-excited when I found out she was having a baby. I offered to throw her a baby shower and by the grace of the heavens one of her co-workers was kind enough to step in and take over as I had gotten in over my head and had no time to plan let alone throw a shower deserving of my dear friend due to a heavy work and school schedule. I did however come through on the invites for our giraffe themed soiree. Time has flown by and the shower is in just a couple of weeks. They came out very cute, yet still appropriate for a little baby boy.

I paired the 4 x 9 creme colored card stock with a string tie envelope in Desert Storm. I used the giraffe graphic to address the front address label as well. What do you think?

3 comments:

MellyMel said...

so cute! love what you~ great job!! :)

The Townhouselady said...

Very nice!

Jill said...

Those are darling!