Monday, May 18, 2009

Will You Go To Prom With Me?

Tis the season of Prom. I have seen a few Prom goers here and there around town and a broke down stretch Hummer Limo clogged up traffic on the PCH on Saturday coming back from Zuma Beach. Plus I read about Arlynn's little sister going to Prom on Fleur De-licious today and it put me in the mood.

I will be posting my Prom pictures along with your Prom pictures on Friday, May 29th for our Blogger Prom. Send them in, along with your name, name of date, the year you went and where your Prom was. Or if they are that painful you can remain anonymous, whateves. Send them to chateaudelu@gmail.com. Looking forward to seeing you all in your shiny best!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That's a funny idea - sadly I'm so old that all my prom pics are not digital and my scanner is broken. boo!

Lucinda said...

I am also old...but I'm gonna call my mom and have her send them.

Arlynn said...

I'm calling the lil sis RIGHT NOW so that she'll scan them in & send them to me... lets pray that she'll actually do it : - )

Yea!!!

Jill said...

Oh I wish I had a scanner. What big hair I had!