Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cosmetics Mogul Living

Elle Decor let us peek into the Long Island and Manhattan homes of Aerin Lauder Zinterhoffer this month. Her style is everything you would expect, classic Americana elegance. Below are some of my favorite pictures from the spread. Photography by Simon Upton and William Waldron.

A side view of her Hamptons estate. The classic style is very calming and the white columns provide such a nice contrast on the lush green grass.

I loved the size of this room. It is massive without looking overdone and there is so much warmth yet the jute rug makes it look very livable.

I can't imagine a better home office! I see some Lucite on the right hand side too, probably a table leg. The view from this bright sunny window must make it hard to get things accomplished.

Another comfortable room with a jute rug.

I love the dark colors of this dining area. The zebra tablecloth in this hammered pewter gives it an elegant flair.

And another sunny dining area, most likely a breakfast room. I like the idea of the art shelf high above. It really brings your eye up and gives the space height.


It's just not fair!

And this more masculine looking study must be for her hubby. JaDIE for this table!

6 comments:

The Townhouselady said...

Look at her smug grin. Slap!

Sorry, my jealous agression got he better of me.

I love this so much. My mom and I 'read' this one over the phone with each other. I love every itty bitty lil bit of it.

Dirty whore.

Amy said...

The light fixture in the library (the orb one with the hangy things) is sweet!

Lucinda said...

I feel you. She had my hatred at that pool house.

Chloe said...

Eek! It's so big! And so pretty!

I love the zebra tablecloth. I need I need I need.

Jill said...

Her office is orgasmic! I would just roll around on the floor for hours getting no work done!

Anonymous said...

It's not Aerin? It's Erin?