Monday, September 14, 2009

Hot Mess Monday

Dear Mr. West,

You are the reason nobody likes you. I could go on and on about how much of an ass you were last night, having the audacity to take the microphone out of Taylor Swift's hand during her winning thank you speech, but I feel as though my thoughts are better expressed in this YouTube video in which DayTimeJeff refers to you as more annoying than opening a package of batteries amongst other things. Now I don't know what a Gayfish is, and chances are if I did know what a Gayfish was I would most likely be friends with it and ask it to go shopping with me and if my hair looked alright. But either way, you're a real dick.


4 comments:

The Townhouselady said...

An exercise in douchbaggery.

I blogged about this too. No more of THL money heading his way!

The Townhouselady said...

Wedding pics please! I want to see the final outcome of your ensemble.

hooplah said...

Kanye i so lame! i can't stand that guy...

Chloe said...

Uggggh. Awful. The whole moment made me want to cry- even though I don't like Taylor Swift per se, you just kind of get the feeling that little squirrels and birdies sing to her and she farts hearts and rainbows, you know? You can't do something like that to her, you just CAN'T.

Or anyone.

*glares*