Friday, October 9, 2009

Christopher Guy Opens in Beverly Hills

Design dynamo Christopher Guy opened a showroom in Beverly Hills last night and Angeleno Magazine was kind enough to extend an invite to Joe Joe and myself. I have been watching the progress of this space on my way to and from work everyday and I was more than excited to see the finished product. There was a bit of a line when we arrived fashionably late, but it was worth it.

Kate Beckinsale was the cover girl of the night on this month's issue of Angeleno. I have been to a handful of Angeleno events now and they are always great.

And this cutie pie was all dolled up and walking around offering us party-goers some good old fashioned candy. Such a good idea.

One of the many flowing chandeliers featured in the space.

Walls and walls of textiles.

JaDIE for this bed. CG really nails the Old Hollywood glamor!

The lines on his table legs are so elegant.

And I really loved this little tray, it was so perfect with the Champagne flutes and fresh flowers.

Another set of delicate chairs were hiding in the loft area. I love the satin too.

It was a great night of drinking and nibbling the yummy appetizers. I plan on stopping back in once the buzz lulls out. Christopher Guy is located on Wilshire across from Neiman Marcus, just a few stores down from our next doors neighbor Jonathan's restaurant, Greenleaf. If you stop by Christopher Guy, be sure to grab lunch at Greenleaf, it's the best!

6 comments:

...love Maegan said...

omg that bed . THAT BED . THAT BED!!!!!

Lindsey Conrad - Nabors said...

That looked like it was so much fun! What a fabulous party! And I agree with Maegan - that bed!!!!

Jill said...

I could sit at that vanity table and look at myself in the mirror all day...vanity, thy name is super sexy curvy leg table!
The chair is great too. I really miss stuff like this. We have no design in El Paso!

Digital camcorders said...

Every pieces of furniture is stunning. The designs are unbelievably, creatively, well made. I love it!

Gift registry said...

The flowing chandelier design is very eccentric to me. I love the fabric collection, very beautiful.

sarokkas said...

Great post!
Design lovers get inspired!
You have to meet this Brand!
http://www.bocadolobo.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/B0CAdoL0B0