1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself. Ugh!
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
So...my 10 honest things are:
1. I am the busiest I have ever been in years. I barely have time to keep things up at the Chateau, so a big thanks to everyone who still reads. I owe you one!
2. I am currently in school at UCLA Ext. for Interior Design. I have a degree in Poli Sci and Art from Virginia Tech. Go Hokies!
3. My closet bar has broken twice in the last year, hence we are currently on the market for a bigger house. I will be heartbroken to leave my apartment, I have lived there longer than I have ever lived anywhere.
4. I love when my friends ask me for design help, it is the highest compliment.
5. My mother was a beauty queen and is still one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
6. I speak rusty fluent Italian and decent Spanish.
7. I will never forgive the person who invented caller I.D. and ended my fulfilling life of prank calling, such bullshit.
8. I love Blair Waldorf like she was my real life bestie. Don't judge me!
9. People make fun of how obsessed I am with cleaning. They tell me I am like the mother in Requiem for a Dream.
10. I knew I would marry my husband the second I met him, at Hooters. There you go judging me again!
So the 7 I would like to pass this award on to is....
1. What I Like by Laura. I am in awe of her cooking skills since I have none.
2. Waxyhearts because she comes up with some crazy shit.
3. Stella's Roar because Jill is living a double life of Maryanne from True Blood.
4. Fifi Flowers is super Parisian and super cute, two things I hold in high esteem.
5. French Essence, while we are on the topic of all things French, by Vicki Archer, is awesome.
6. Maison 21 because he is honest and scrappy.
7. And of course the Townhouse Lady, my blog wouldn't be the same without you!
You are all welcome at the Chateau de Lu anytime! Kisses!