Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Move Over Jon and Kate

Last night I caught The Little Couple on TLC for the first time. I am absolutely in love with these two! It was sweet yet intelligent as Bill Klein (4 feet) and Jen Arnold (3 feet 2 inches) share their life as newlyweds and their struggles with dwarfism in society. They may be the most honest, bravest people on reality TV. Bill is a business man who works from home and Jen is a neonatologist who works in the Texas Children's Hospital NICU. I have a feeling this is going to be the next big TLC hit.

2 comments:

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

They are a sweet couple. I've never seen the show, but I saw them interviewed. Let's hope they don't end up like the other two.

Dobbygirl said...

I love them too! I always enjoyed Little People Big World on TLC as well.