Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Legends of La Cienega

The annual Los Angeles Legends of La Cienega is coming up, and this year there looks to be some great panels.

Delicious Designs?

East Meets West?

It's a Mod World, YES PLEASE! Mayer Rus of L.A. Times Magazine (had lunch with him a couple of years ago, he rocks!), Trina Turk, Darren Ransdell, should be a good one.

La Dolce Vita: Wanda Jelmini of Missoni Home is reason enough to attend this one.

L.A. Modernism: Weho's very own John Chase, KCRW's Frances Anderton, and Madison Hilderbrand from Bravo's Million Dollar Listing. Since I am BFF with Chad Rogers, I will stop by and introduce myself to Madi.

MANtique, JaDIE! Waldo, or Wally as I like to call him, Fernandez should prove to be interesting.

Smoke and Mirrors will feature my longtime pal Patrick Hoelck. Patty has some great stuff on the horizon, this is one not to be missed.

West-Side Story?

No comments: