Thursday, July 15, 2010

World's Hottest Dance Off



I don't have any idea how old this is, but I just saw it over on MFAMB. She had the caption, "Tell me again why drugs are bad?" underneath. These guys were in their own little world, just dancing like no one is looking. Dancing like frat boys aren't walking by trying to steal their shine. Dancing like you could give a shit that someone in a bandanna and a Kiss shirt is rocking out to electronica. I seriously cannot stop watching this shit. Clearly, homeboy in the jeans is the winner. Although, I am not sure to qualify him as a solo dancer or as a couple with the ground. And really the other guy has some kind of injury with his knee, so is this really a fair fight? It's a tough call. Yet what I see here are two amazing humans that clearly belong on the stage somewhere. I'm not sure where, but somewhere. And let me just go ahead and apologize for posting this, because you will feel completely more stupid for watching it. So sorry. And you're welcome.

5 comments:

Hello Lover... said...

this cracks me up, here you have this pretty pastel background going on with hummingbirds and then you have these complete lunatics having possibly the worst dance off I have ever seen. I think the best part is that the majority of people there have completely written them off and don't even look at them as they walk by - awesome!

Lucinda said...

Yes, I consider it a gift.

Jill said...

This made me laugh...we were once in a bar in Houston and this guy was dancing up a storm, paying no mind that he was the only one...and he was wearing roller skates!

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/