Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Irish Traveller Update

Well, let's face it. It has been awhile since I have featured some stunning imagery of our beloved Irish Travellers. Good Ole' Jane was kind enough to forward these First Communion photos from Mervue (Galway) Church some time ago and I have been holding out on you all until now. It looks as if our special little lady is the one in the center.

I guess each young lady gets her own church pew according to dress size.

The mini-top hats remind me of my ringmaster's uniform from Halloween a couple of years ago. Perhaps I am a trend-setter amongst the Traveller community. What an honor.




Is that the Zoila of the Travellers? Alls I know is the little one in pink needs a nap.

2 comments:

The Townhouselady said...

Isn't that Heidi Montag Pre-boob job in the 4th pic down?

SGM said...

!!!!!!!!

There's nothing more stunning than mini top hat set at a jaunty angle atop crunchy hair. LOVE IT.