Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lost on Labor Day

While all of you were celebrating Labor Day at the beach and grilling up burgers and dogs, I was at the gym working on my fitness. While it isn't rare to see random celebs in my little neighborhood gym, I felt there was some strange Dharma Initiative going on as I saw both Hurley, aka Jorge Garcia:

(Who by the by, looks exactly like you'd think he does in person)

And everyone's favorite Hobbit, Charlie, aka Dominic Monaghan. I'm not a big Lost watcher, caught it a few times and even tuned in for a season or two but it fell to the wayside after awhile. But did you know that Charlie's last name on the show was Pace? So if Lost were real, which some people think it was, he would be related to me. Although he doesn't look very Italian.

No comments: