Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jonathan Adler's Gift Picks 2010

My imaginary gay boyfriend Jonathan Adler keeps sending me emails with the most wonderful imagery of new items. I thought I would take a second and show you some of my favorites, just in case you happen to be stopping by my house anytime soon.
I love my JA ornaments hubby has gifted me with over the years. This gold weiner dog would be a welcomed edition on our tree.
And the gold banana is just as adorable.

Let's face it, you know you're in a chic home when you see a needlepoint Acapulco pillow with a pair of tighty trunks on it.
And this would just match everything in my house so well, sigh.
The perfect Chevron foot stool.
And not only a great hostess gift, but a good deck to have on hand in your house as well.
I love you JA!

No comments: