Thursday, August 25, 2011

Best Yelp Post Ever

I was looking for a place to get a blowout last week, and I came across a salon on Melrose that I had never heard of before. I read through a couple of their Yelp posts, it was just too good.

Stag Hair Parlor, Ary M:

I've been wearing a disaster on my head for the past few weeks; decided I need a haircut, right? Past by this spot a couple times but finally walked in yesterday for the first time. First, I was greeted by a legit fella. Then I was offered a beer. I was like, "Whaaat. Am I on that new show 'How To Catch an Alcholic.'" Nah. I wasn't. It was just good folks giving awesome service and hospitality.

Then I got Jerry, my ninja, to work his magic on my hair. The dude is legit. I gave a vague description of what I wanted and this cat knew exactly what I had envisioned. Was super detailed and made sure I looked sexually attractive.

I catch my reflection now and I'm like, "Yo. Who the fuck is this handsome fella looking at me in the mirror son?!"

Overall: great staff, awesome service, legit interior decor and free beer - pfft, who the fuck says no to free booze?

Wanna look attractive as fuck? You best hide yo wife, hide yo kids and get yourself to Stag booboo.

2 comments:

SGM said...

That guy should write all of their press releases. My fave part was "sexually attractive." You best go, Lu!

Arlynn said...

This is awesome. I only wish people were as creative on the ATL area's Yelp pages :-)