Friday, January 20, 2012

Legacy of the Future

I know I am a bit late to the party, but I am just now watching Tron Legacy on my new flat screen. I was way too little to remember the original Tron movie, but I do remember my parents took me to see the Tron Ice Capades, yes, that existed. Weird, right? And then we have all seen this horrific Halloween costume of the past.

So I was just flipping channels and I caught this at the beginning in HD and I left it on. I have no idea what is the plot or anything, but I do know this soundtrack (Daft Punk) is fucking amazing on my surround sound. Oh, and these futuristic Baroque interiors are major sexy!

If living rooms of the future look like this, count me in.

Kevin and Sam Flynn, thanks for the peek inside your house. Your taste is exquisite!

No comments: