Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Crisp Prints and Various Oddities

Gilt has a lovely little enclave of vintage prints and quirky sayings translated into art on their site today. Below are some of my favorites....

Soicher Marin's Le Chapeau Mossant

I like this subway print on aluminum by Parvez Taj, but his bird painting looks so much like something I painted years ago, I could never buy it on principal alone.

This quote from Dorothy Parker could not fit more perfectly into my life at moment....sold!

Another Soicher Marin print of a Vintage Typewriter Keyboard.

Sunrise by Roy Lichtenstein.

Two Deck Chairs by David Hockney is a nice pop of color for even the most vanilla of interiors.

Andy Mouse by Keith Haring, 1986.

And even a reproduction lithograph from MOMA 1971 retrospective of works by Robert Rauschenberg. Please let me know if you need an invite to Gilt!

No comments: